Intellectual Property Fees in the Gulf countries

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bobby 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Faro
    Keymaster

Would the Intellectual Property Fees in the Gulf countries story have anything to do with the fall in the price of oil and gas or as put forward here due to GCC’s new internal as well as interstates coordination ?  This article written by a team of BQ discussing with Katie Montazeri, partner at DLA Piper Middle East LLP who expertised the trend in the domain was published on October 23, 2016. It clearly shows that there is indeed some sort of inverted proportionality relationship between the two segments of these countries’ economies.

Please read Hike in Intellectual Property Fees in GCC at http://www.mena-forum.com/21376-2/

• #24054 Reply

Bobby

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I’d really appreciate it.

Reply To: Intellectual Property Fees in the Gulf countries
Your information:

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons